Friday, January 11, 2013

Buy and Sell on line

I had to write about this today as today I was able to complete my first sale transaction thru an online buy and sell website Sulit.com.ph. After a month of posting my items for sale on line, I was able to sell two items.

My buyer saw my ads on sulit.com.ph. We communicated over sms and voice calls and we met up at Starbucks. My buyer saw my merchandise and instead of originally buying an item, he bought a packaged item.  Now that was cool. After the sale I felt good. I had those thoughts before going to the meetup if I was able to make the sale or would I end of  a bad buyer.

My merchanise is a bit high end and within a month of posting, I thought they won't get noticed. I guess sulit.com.ph also has reach to different segments. I was also thinking on posting on focused forums where these items are being sought or sold. Maybe in two months time I will post my items. But so far I get inquiries still for my items.

So what's my take away from this? Apart from being able to sell my merchandise I was able to add contacts and connections.  Can you help me and advise tips on buy and sell online?

No comments:

Post a Comment