Sunday, June 9, 2013

Micro Fiber towel for your car

If you wash your car like me, you need to invest into car cleaning items. I bought from those cheap items from China to the expensive ones with brands like 3M. Last week I chance upon a micro fiber towel in Handy Man at Robinson's Forum/Pioneer. The salesman convinced me of this new brand from Germany which had micro micro fiber. I decided to buy the micro ultra absorber since my 3M chamois is not as effective anymore. I have also the 3M micro fiber towel which I used to polish and dry.

I tried the new microfiber towel and to my amazement, it dries the car streak free or at least significantly better than the ones I used. It is quite absorbent and you don't need to re-wipe areas. In fact I don't wipe off water but I softly pat off the water.

The microfiber towel cost about 210Pesos. You can check their facebook page here: Mikrofasser.

No comments:

Post a Comment