Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NBI Clearance

I never thought I would need to secure NBI clearance. The last time I got one was I had to fall in line early in the morning at 7am and in about 2-3 hours go home with the clearance document. It is good thing there are lots of guide blogs out there to aid us in the process. And it is good to know there is a easier and faster way to secure it thru online payment. Please check out some guides from blogs which I have read and used for getting my NBI clearance:

1. How To Apply For NBI Clearance Online Manila Philippines
2. My first hand experience using NBI e-clearance system


Here are a few things to note:

1. When paying the nbi clearance thru Gcash, don't be confused with regards to some blogs that indicate that the amount should include 20 pesos online fee. You should only send the amounts 140, 190 or 440 depending upon the purpose of the nbi clearance.

2. Please use Google chrome or Firefox when registering and applying online.Otherwise you would get server busy with Internet Explorer. I use Firefox to process my online application.

3. Once you are at the nbi clearance office, you can go directly to Step 3 where you will submit your printed application form.

4. Bring a ballpen along as you will still write information on the printed application form. Please refer to the picture below.


I booked myself 2pm at Robinson's Galleria and it took me about 15 minutes to complete and go home with my nbi clearance.





No comments:

Post a Comment