Monday, April 4, 2011

Car Insurance Cheapest I have canvassed

One of the major expenses if you own vehicles are the car insurance.  With Ondoy and recent earthquake calamities motor insurance is a must to protect your vehicles. The motor insurance should include acts of nature (AON) as standard, which was prior to these incidents, was given for free. I had my honda civic motor insurance with free AON, the year was 2008. Typhoon Ondoy was 2009, and now AON is being charged as additional in the motor insurance premium.

I took time to really scout for a good  and cheap car insurance policy. I checked the web (the likes of tsikot)and mostly inquired thru emails.  Actually the insurance companies really responded back with my email inquiry.

I evaluated at least 4 insurance companies.  I ended up buying from BPI MS Insurance considering primarily they have the least cost per  1000 peso car value insured. I did not go that far comparing features and freebies plus, ease of claims. BPI MS had the best in terms of premium versus car value. The following are the list of insurance companies in order of best to the least  in insurance car value
1. BPI MS Insurance
2. Mapfre
3. Malayan

No comments:

Post a Comment