Monday, April 4, 2011

Coffee + Work

I needed a place to work. I can't stay in the house as there is too much temptation ie the bed, TV, fridge…  Coffee shops would be the best place to stay. Drop my wife at work in Makati and from there go to a coffee shop and do my work.  Coffee shop needs to be quiet, with free wifi and less people and lastly free parking. In my route and vicinity, I have identified at least three starbucks outlet with free parking. Two are at the end of jupiter street. One is along Shaw Boulevard. I have been to one starbucks outlet along jupiter street. It was quiet, got my grande brewed coffee but wifi is not free. Good thing I have my tattoo stick with me. I am still looking a cheaper place for me to work. I have though about jollibee and will try. Here is a link on coffee shops + office for further reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment