Thursday, September 27, 2012

80's and 90's Music

I loved the music of the 80's and 90's. These decades were the growing years and the songs and music carried us thru. Music in 2000's can't compare. Those decades produce big hits and big names in the music industry. Even the youngsters now a days love the music in those decades despite not growing into those years. Well they can Google search and hear and watch on Youtube. Thanks Google and Youtube. FM Radio Stations still play those songs and they have a particular day programmed for them.

During 80's and 90's, remixes and 12 inches were also the hype, that which you hardly find these days with music. I considered remixes as masterpieces, defining the artistic skills of music engineering.  During long drives which I was still single, I had always with me CD-R with remixes.

One of the band's that I love during these decades was ABC. I am sure for those who grew in those years, they are familiar with this band. I particular like the following 12 inch remix songs:

1. The Night You Murdered Love

2. When Smokey Sings

3. Be Near Me

And there other great bands and groups such as OMD and AHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment