Thursday, September 27, 2012

Car Wash Part 2

In my previous post car wash, I shared to you my car wash regimen. In this post I would like to share to you the state of our cars as a result of sticking to my car wash regime about 7 months now.

The shine is care of Polyglaze Car Wash and Wax. Along side it are the red gritt guard, and the microtex wash mitt. On the side mirrors of the car are the dark gray 3M chamois and the yellow 3M microfiber towel.


I hope I have helped you a bit in your personal car wash experience.  I have also crunched some numbers if it is more expensive to do your own car wash versus having it washed by a car wash service. Over a long run, you will save your money if you personally wash you cars. It will be a regular exercise  for you and as well as using the two-bucket method,your ride will have minimal swirls and scratches on your cars.

Have you ever gone to a car wash service. They water spray your car, apply car shampoo foam and use bucket of water and a wash mitt to rub all over. Just imagine the dirt and grime the wash mitt removes from your car, and then use the mitt all over the car. They just soak the wash mitt and that's it. As I mentioned before, if I really had to have my cars wash outside, I only go to Big Bert's.




1 comment: