Monday, February 17, 2014

Prayer for Baptism Reception

It has been awhile since I wrote on my blog. There are several things I would want to write about but had no time to do so. But for this case, I had to write about this Christening event I attended two days ago.

I was asked to say an opening prayer for a baptismal reception and that's about in an hour or so. With my smartphone and internet connection, I started searching the web for sample prayers. Mind you, hardly there is anything on the internet that I may use and it almost drained my batteries looking for one. And so there I go starting to write a prayer with my iphone 5 and note application. I want to share this on my blog so anyone may use as reference.

" Dear God. we thank You for this beautiful day and for each day You have given us a breathe of life. We thank You for all the blessings especially as we gather and celebrate this day that our dear [Name] is now part of Christ' Family.

We thank You for bring us together  safe here today so we may witness [Name] as she starts her journey of her Christian life. With this journey we pray for blessings and guidance for her and her parents. We pray for each and every one here today so that we may share and contribute to [Name] to becoming a God-fearing and God-loving person. Most especially for the Ninangs and Ninongs whom we pray that they may help [Name] and her parents in bringing her up to become a good christian.

We thank You her parents for sharing to us their joy and blessing in [Name] today. We ask You to keep them strong, give them patience in their journey as a family.

For this banquest today, we offer to You and we ask You for Your Grace and blessing that it may fill us and strengthen us as we start this journey.

This we thank and ask You in grace through Jesus Christ. Amen"


38 comments:

  1. Wonderful prayer. Let me borrow this please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting post. I liked reading through this. Well, we also want to throw a dinner bash at garden party venue New York and it would be a rustic themed event. I am trying to gather some nice ideas for the décor. Is there anyone who could help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi good morning, thank you in advance for this prayer... can I borrow this prayer? today is my baby's baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiii good day!! This is indeed a great prayer!! Please let me borrow this prayer. Thank you very much and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks can i use this please for my childs baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful prayer.... Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I would like to borrow this prayer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!
    I was asked to give a prayer and this one is perfect🙂

    ReplyDelete
  10. let me also borrow this please thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I use this for my babys' baptism? Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this wonderful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Thank you for this prayer. Can i use this po? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this prayer. Please let me borrow it for my son's baptism. Thank you.. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this beautiful prayer...can I borrow this prayer for my Inaanak to be baptist tom?
    Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Thanks for posting this prayer.Can I borrow this prayer? Thank you & God bless

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this. Please let me borrow this wonderful prayer you've made. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful prayer!!! Can I borrow this? please and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing.. i would like to pray this for the baptism of my bby.. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. baptism reception

    Πάνω από 30 χρόνια πουτοόνομα ‘Μαθιουδάκης’ εμφανίστηκε στοχώρο.Ένας χώρος απαιτητικός και συνάμα μαγικός.Η μαγεία αυτή, όμως, έγινεμεγαλύτερη μέσα από τιςδικές μας πρωτοποριακές ιδέες.Μεέμφαση στηδιακόσμηση και μευψηλοτάτου επιπέδουτεχνογνωσία σεκάθετι που αφορά τα λουλούδια.Είμαστε πλέον υπερήφανοι για τηφήμη μας σεολόκληρητηχώρα ωςκορυφαίοι επαγγελματίες σχετικάτόσομεκάθεείδους event.

    to get more - https://mathioudakisevents.gr/organosi-vaftiseon/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful prayer indeed. Can I borrow this prayer for my godson's baptism? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can I borrow and use this prayer for the christening of my nephew. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I borrow this for my baby sister baptism. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! This prayer is wonderful. Can I use this for the opening prayer for the christening of my inaanak? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Bro, thanks so much for sharing this beautiful prayer to your avid Christian readers. Will it be okay too that I’l use this as may ref. in composing my opening prayer for the forthcoming baptism party of my friends granddaughter? God is really good all the time. More power to you!🙏

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for this... can I use it as prayer for the baptism I'm attending for I'm asked to lead the opening prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful prayer. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful prayer thanks for sharing...can i use this today cause I'm ask to say an opening prayer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi!

    Saw your prayer and I'll be using it today!

    Thank you for sharing it and thinking of us who also needs a reference.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beatiful prayer, allow me to use it for the baptismal of my best friend's child.. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow thank you for this... its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow..thank you for this wonderful prayer...Can i use this in my inaanak's baptism...Keep it up...God Bless

    ReplyDelete