I am a car fanatic but not to a degree where I am fond of car accessories and upgrades. I like our cars stay as original as possible especially to maintain the car design theme. I personally wash our cars and dont have them washed in car wash around the corner.
After one to three years depending upon if the car is new, I have our cars exterior detailed to bring out the color and shine. Googling car detailing brings out the usual car detailers in the business here in Manila. I go thru the feedbacks and reviews and I usually try them.
Here are the car detailers that i have tried so far in order of my recommendation:
1. Meguiar's Kamias - expensive but very detailed works down to the tightest areas and never missing a spot
2. Big Berts Araneta - reasonably priced satisfied results
3. Big Berts Ortigas - reasonably priced but missed spots
4. Meguiar' Shaw - expensive but Meguiars Kamias works are better
5. Pulse Creative - not expensive convenient at home but not as detailed.
Please share your experience.