Friday, October 12, 2012

Beatles Here there and everywhere

I heard this song for the first time from the FM Radio on 96.3Wrock in the early 1990s. I was able to get the  name of the singer, it was George Benson. I love the jazz melody with the piano and guitar. It took some time before I was able to get a CD copy for his Tenderly Album which contained this song. In fact I think I even ordered thru Amazon in early 2000. Here is the song care of YouTube.



You can check George Benson's Tenderly which has this song in Amazon. The other famous songs by George Benson are:
1. In your eyes
2. Nothing's gonna change my love for you
3. The greatest love of all
4. Just the two of us

I didn't actually know that Here, there and everywhere was an original by the Beatles until just lately. Here is the original version of the Beatles care of YouTube.



George Benson has a very great rendition of this song and I think I will appeal to listeners in my generation. It may be a good background song for romantic events such as weddings etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment