Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shell Fuel Nitro

The minute I arrived at home from driving my wife to work, I wanted to write about this new Shell Fuel +Nitro. I am a patron and longtime user of this local petrol fuel brand. If I am not mistaken I have been using their fuel products for more 10 years now. Well just a few days ago, I was running on empty on our Mazda 2 HB. Unfortunately the nearest preferred gasoline station was a bit far and with the traffic, I may not be able to make it. The nearest then was the Shell gas station.

Earlier, Shell has introduced their Shell Fuel Save product. There was a lot of fuzz about it and the fuel you can save. Anyhow, I asked for the Shell Fuel and the attendant offered me the new Shell Fuel Nitro+ where they have a promo at that time. The Shell Fuel Nitro+ was the same  price as the Shell Fuel save. Convinced, I had the car filled with the nitro fuel.  As I drove off, I noticed a quicker acceleration but I disregarded it till today.

It was the usual drive of 24 kilometers of traffic and I am always light on the accelerator I felt this drive today the difference in acceleration on our small hatchback. The engine power and pull is different. With the same light foot on the accelerator pedal, I was speeding up faster. I was delighted and tempted to zoom the Mazda 2 if only there was no heavy traffic. It would be a good experience to try the fuel on long trips. I am sure the difference will be significant. I will try it on next out of town trip. Meanwhile, I recommend you try Shell's Nitro fuel products.














No comments:

Post a Comment