Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tips: National Bookstore BPI Card Epson Ink etc

Apart from the grocery store Pioneer Center, we frequent also Robinson's Forum supermarket. We buy our groceries at Robinson's mainly because they have a lot of stuff there that are packaged. For example, just today, we bought sachet of 1 liter Nestea Ice Tea with free 2liter plastic bottle. Now that's sulit. We also bought this plastic jar of knorr cubes.






There is also a CDR King store at Robinson's Forum where I buy compatible ink (73N) for my epson printer. Unfortunately, they ran out of stock. So I went to National Bookstore and I found out they have also a compatible ink 73N cartridge. It costed 165Pesos per catridge. As an additional bonus, when I used my BPI credit card, I got a free 3xsachet of nescafe because of charging a purchase of more than 500Pesos. I checked BPI's website and they have an ongoing promo until Dec 12 with National Bookstore, Best Seller and Powerbooks. Check it out, use your BPI credit and get a free Nestle Nescafe 3-in-1.


Thank you BPI, Nestle and National Bookstore.



No comments:

Post a Comment