Friday, October 12, 2012

Whitney Houston

It's no doubt at least for us in our household, Whitney Houston's voice is like no other in the world. Her voice is amazing. She hits very high notes that is so soft and beautiful to your ears. Other singers when they hit high notes, it sound so irritating to the ears. Of all the greatest hits the following songs ruled the airwaves and helped us through our love stories

1. I will always love
2. Greatest Love of All
3. How will I know
4. All the man I know
5. I wanna dance with somebody
6. Where do broken hearts do
7. Didn't we almost have it all
8. Saving all my love for you
9. I'm you baby tonight
10. So emotional
11. You're still my man

and the list could go on here: Amazon

The following Whitney songs I particularly like also.

Miracle



If you say my eyes are beautiful

< 

No comments:

Post a Comment